Market Research Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Platform & Technology Clients
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Up to 3 years' of experience working in consumer insights, consumer research, or in an analyst/strategy role at a media/technology company
- 3-year BA/BSc degree with a strong academic record, and with a degree in a business or social science field or one with an emphasis on statistics or quantitative research methodologies
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, and written and visual communication skills
- Experience with the following data analysis techniques: statistical significance testing, correlation analysis, multivariate analysis techniques (such as cluster/segmentation analysis) and conjoint and discrete choice analysis. Ability to apply techniques a plus, but not required
- Strong interest and experience in technology and social media (preferred)
- Strong data visualization capabilities (preferred)
- Internally-motivated self-starter who continuously strives to get things done, regardless of challenges encountered
- Critical thinker, able to understand and respond to complex questions from clients and lead the development of research plans as well as deliver game-changing insights
- Ability to independently initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal oversight, as well as work collaboratively with team members of all departments and seniority levels. Ability and willingness to change course as objectives and projects evolve
- Successfully manages time and multiple competing priorities in order to ensure deadlines are always met
- Passion for research and flexibility to work on custom projects across the technology product and services life cycle and in other areas of specialization
- Upholding and showing leadership around NRG's core values of excellence, innovation, collaboration, enthusiasm, and grit
- Collaborate on market research studies for technology, social media and gaming, including but not limited to ad/creative tests, brand studies, trackers, messaging/positioning evaluation, and market segmentations
- Participate in all steps of a project including but not limited to: proposal drafting, survey design, questionnaire writing, data analysis, report writing and delivery, presentation, and post mortem
- Participate in project-related tasks, including, but not limited to; developing re-screeners, packets, respondent room set-up, qualitative note taking, online survey link checking, monitoring data collection/fieldwork, completing data requests, data review, and deliverable preparation (population, QC, analysis)
- Partner with internal & external operational teams to drive projects forward on stringent timelines
- Translate research data into actionable insights and recommendations through reports and presentations
- Have an interest in tech/gaming and be able to share industry news/trends with the broader team
Data driven insights and strategic consultation
National Research Group's mission is to provide insights through well-designed research that leads to creative strategies to create stronger connections with customers. They synthesize disparate data into memorable, easy to understand and actionable narratives that empower clients to make informed decisions.
- Excellence - Excellence is an unrelenting curiosity to push the limits of what’s possible in the world of content, culture and technology. The drive for preeminence touches every part of everything that we do.
- Innovation - From our approach to problem solving, to the cutting-edge solutions we’re known for, we’re catalysts of industry disruption. Innovation is in our DNA.
- Collaboration - We work collectively as a team across disciplines, learning from and inspiring each other through collaboration. The best insights stem from diverse perspectives and deep dialogue.
- Enthusiasm - We play at the intersection of creativity and science, with passion and rigor. Enthusiasm for what we do propels us to apply fresh thinking to big challenges.
- Grit - Grit and confidence in our way of thinking enables us to stay ahead of fast-changing industries. We stand by the things that matter most and aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to realize the best results.