Principal Product Manager
Posted on 11/23/2022
Washington, DC, USA • Remote in USA
- 5 or more years of experience leading growth of in-market products
- 10 or more years of experience in product management or as a founder
- Creative product mind, an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member
- Excellent analytical skills and a quantitative bent
- Fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers
- Strong ownership & drive. You are able to independently drive end-to-end product development
- Own the growth in adoption of Circle's Stablecoins in circulation
- Conceptualize and drive growth projects - vision, deals, & roadmap
- Collaborating with senior product leadership and other product managers to align roadmaps and conceive projects that grow the utility of Stablecoins for customers
- Collaborate with various teams across Circle, surfacing blockers to growth, customer pain points, develop strategies, gain alignment with effective communication of product vision, strategy and roadmaps, and unblock progress with rapid iterations
- Partner with product design and marketing leaders to improve Circle's marketing, outreach, & community efforts that raise awareness of Circle's products
- Work closely with product marketing, business development, data science and other teams at Circle to deeply understand the use of Circle's stablecoin platform and drive growth in a programmatic manner
- Manage multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensuring timely delivery of feature releases
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.