Associate Technical Writer
Posted on 9/13/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- An understanding of DITA, XML, and structured authoring
- One to 3 years of experience in technical writing for software development or web application development
- A solid foundation in technical-writing principles, standards, and best practices
- Superior written English skills, including extensive knowledge of the rules of composition and grammar as well as experience applying style rules to content
- Experience with corporate regulatory compliance standards and practices is not required but is highly desirable
- A familiarity with help-authoring tools, content management systems, and associated technologies and standards (such as Markdown, HTML/HTML5, CSS, etc.)
- Experience with agile software development methodology
- A portfolio of writing samples demonstrating excellent written communication skills, the ability to adapt communications to varied audiences, and the ability to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand, user-focused content
- A demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple deliverables over tight timelines with minimal supervision, independently prioritize tasks, and reprioritize on short notice
- Strongly held opinions about the Oxford comma
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.