Senior Software Development Engineer
Posted on 3/14/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience working on full stack applications developing with React on the front end and Java, C#, Python or other object-oriented programming languages on the backend
- Experience with front-end technologies like React
- Proven track record of building highly-scalable cloud-services
- Ability to write readable, maintainable, reusable code
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Use Java and React to build performant and scalable applications in a cloud-based microservice architecture
- Participate in shaping the architecture of the product
- Help translate product requirements into technical solutions
- Deliver highly available and scalable world-class services in a production environment
- Mentor other engineers, contribute to team culture, and help grow the team
- Support you with the tools and resources you need to realize your full potential
- Create opportunities for your growth
- Coach you when you need help
- Learn and grow with you
- Experience with workflow orchestration systems, such as Temporal.io
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.