Senior Product Manager
Posted on 9/1/2022
- 4+ years of product management experience owning and driving growth in complex products/industries
- Own the roadmap and product initiatives for converting degree students via on-platform recruitment journeys (performance-based admissions, stackability, pre-qualification and matching)
- Drive short-term and long-term product vision and execution for increasing Coursera's degree students, delivering impact every quarter
- Define and analyze key success metrics for the business informed by a deep understanding of learners through research, data analytics and experimentation including A/B testing
- Lead cross-functional teams of data scientists, designers, engineers, product marketing and growth marketing to build useful, delightful, and impactful consumer experiences
- Ship impactful product features on time and in scope through solid execution and making smart tradeoffs in a highly collaborative and cross-functional environment
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships functionally and at senior levels (VPs & C-level) & align stakeholders on priorities and roadmap
- Experience in building well-designed products that solve real-world user needs and deliver significant business impact, especially with high-consideration products (fintech, healthcare, automobile e-commerce)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executives and diverse cross-functional stakeholders
- Are extremely data driven and have experience with A/B testing and ML-driven products & collaborating closely with data science partners; can discuss technical concepts, manage trade-offs and evaluate new ideas with engineering
- Have a strong sense of ownership, can roll up your sleeves and drive end to end product development in highly cross-functional contexts, setting realistic expectations amongst competing priorities
- Business analytical and structured thinking. Ability to absorb large amounts of information, distill key themes into action plans
- Ability to partner closely with UX Design and Research and drive a vision and using customer-centric approaches to problem solving
Online education company
Coursera’s mission is to provide quality learning experience to anyone, anywhere. The company is building a global online learning platform that offers on-demand online courses and degrees.
- Lifelong learning - Coursera covers the cost of tuition so you can earn a free master’s degree and develop new skills. That’s on top of free, lifelong access to courses and certificates on the platform.
- Health and wellness - We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Plus, free access to counseling and mental health services.
- Parental leave - Get up to 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave when you grow your family and bring a new child into your life.
- Make-a-thon - We host Make-a-thon events twice a year to promote community and innovation. During Make-a-thon, you’ll dedicate time to attend workshops, work on passion projects, and pursue ideas outside of your day-to-day work.
- Time away - Take paid time off when you need it. We have time off policies that promote flexibility so you can tailor your work schedule when life calls.
- Remote work - Our flexibility extends to where you work. You can choose to work from home, work from one of our offices, or try a combination of the two.
- Equity - Employees earn company stock, so you can own what we build together and share in our success.