Perception Machine Learning Infrastructure
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- Strong software engineering skills in complex, multi-language systems
- Fluency in Python
- Exposure to machine learning methodology and best practices
- 6+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Develop and deploy scalable tools and services for our clients to handle machine learning training and inference
- Apply software engineering rigor and best practices to machine learning, including CI/CD, automation, Model Registry, etc
- Design the data pipelines and engineering infrastructure to support Zoox's machine learning systems and data mining at scale
- Support model development, with an emphasis on auditability, versioning, and data traceability
- Facilitate the development and deployment of proof-of-concept machine learning systems
- Proficiency in SQL, Scala, and Spark
- Exposure to deep learning approaches and modeling frameworks (PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.)
- Exposure to ML deployment tools such as ONNX, TensorRT, torchscript etc
- Experience in using popular MLOPs frameworks like MLFlow, Weight & Biases
- Exposure to data analytics frameworks such as databricks, tableau etc
- Experience on Perception and AVs systems
- Experience developing with containers and Kubernetes in cloud computing environments
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.