Senior Manager, Crypto On-Ramp Growth
Posted on 5/26/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Knowledge of crypto, payment industry and on-ramp. Crypto payment service providers
- Experience in consulting or business operations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Business acumen and ability to zoom out to look at the bigger picture
- Expertise in explaining complex concepts and technologies to a broad audience of external and internal partners
- Advanced communication skills with the ability to influence across all levels of an organization
- High level of proficiency manipulating data from a variety of sources and ability to translate data into valuable insights
- Strategic and analytical thinker, able to move seamlessly from high level concepts to details and solutions with limited guidance
- Superior problem-solving skills to understand business requirements and synthesize and communicate complex information effectively to broad audiences
- Extreme high attention to detail and demonstrated experience executing deliverables on schedule
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Expand card acceptance for crypto-native clients like crypto exchanges, wallets, and NFT marketplaces thereby growing domestic and cross-border revenue for Visa
- Optimize auth and fraud rates through collaboration with Risk, Client Services, MS&A teams and client outreach
- Work with rules teams to update Visa Rules as needed
- Proactively raise critical issues to the business and clients
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.