EOF Ventures MBA Intern
Posted on 1/24/2023
San Jose, CA, USA
- Currently working towards an MBA degree program or related majors
- 2+ years of investment banking, venture capital / private equity, consulting or product management experience preferred
- 2 or more years of working at a tech company in a PAM type role with a good sense of tech knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical skills, fluency in performing rigorous financial, valuation and broad quantitative analyses and familiarity with accounting and key operational metrics
- Adept with technology and a strategic thinker and recognizes what is best for the business
- Excellent judgment, mature personality, experience working with executives and a sophisticated and well-connected, worldly businessperson
- Excited about the future of technology, financial services and commerce enablement
- A Team player who is pro-active, assertive, action oriented, anticipates needs, and is highly accountable
- This is a Summer 2023 Internship program. Spring and Fall 2023 internships are not available
- Must currently be pursuing an MBA from an accredited college or university
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2023
- Must reside in the U.S. during the Summer internship program
- Must be able to obtain authorization to work in the U.S. for the summer
- Support the investing team in sourcing deals
- Partner with an investor to create materials and present on potential investment opportunities
- Develop thematic research on a topic of interest
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
Company Core Values
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.