Posted on 9/7/2023
Austin, TX, USA
IT & Security
- Wall Street Journal
- New York Times
- The Washington Post
- We are looking for a private pickleball court owner who is passionate about the sport and interested in building a community around it. In this role, you will partner with Swimply, think Airbnb for pickleball, to offer access to your private pickleball court. If you are in the pickleball world, you know how difficult it can be finding a place to play and people you want to play with. Swimply offers a solution by partnering with court owners listing their court on our platform. It is completely up to the host when you want to open your court for private bookings and you approve every user that uses your court
- This is a great opportunity for a pickleball enthusiast who wants to share their passion for the sport with others and build a community around it. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
- Must own a private pickleball court
- Passion for the sport of pickleball and building community
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- $500 sign-on ! If you are accepted to host, you earn an easy $500 within the first week!