System Modeling Engineering Intern
Posted on 11/11/2022
Folsom, CA, USA
- Knowledge of C++ and Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding of Scripting tools (Python)
- Ability to understand and analyze data to produce a coherent argument
- Pursuing a bachelor's or master's in software engineering, computer science/Engineering or related field
SSD storage solutions
Solidignm's mission is to break the barriers blocking advancements in storage technology that are critical to unlocking data's unlimited potential. By reinventing how data is stored, accessed, and put to work in new ways, they empower their customers and unlock data's ability to do good.
Company Core Values
- Customer-inspired - We listen and understand our customers' business and technology challenges, anticipating their needs and partnering to solve problems together.
- Invention - We're passionate inventors and technologists that partner to unlock the power of data to solve the world's greatest challenges and fuel human advancement.
- Excellence - We're committed to producing quality and responsible technologies and solutions with tenacity and integrity, demonstrating unparalleled discipline and expertise.
- Partnership - We prioritize relationships with our teammates, customers, partners, and communities, exhibiting trust and mutual respect.
- Openness - We treat people equitably and with respect, valuing different perspectives and new ideas.