Senior Endur Developer
Updated on 5/25/2023
- 10+ years working with and programming in Endur
- 10+ years working in Commodities Trading industry including knowledge of products and full end-to-end trade life cycle including creating markets, trade booking, intraday/EOD risk, paper and electronic confirmations, ACER/REMIT/MIFID reg reporting, VaR, credit, and invoicing
- Strong knowledge across breadth of a recent version of OpenLink Endur system
- Experience defining and implementing Endur configuration changes to support new products and configure all related artefacts and processes
- Strong Endur programming experience using JVS
- Application development experience using Java or C#
- Database design and implementation experience including writing and analyzing SQL
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Work with Commodities Trading business and technology teams to implement new business requirements in Endur integrating with internal systems as required
- Work with business teams to streamline and automate processes across Endur and internal systems
- As part of the global technology team, work with counterparts in other regions to define and align Endur practices and processes globally
- Code optimization and performing components tests/integration test
- Document, track, and monitor end user problems to ensure timely resolution
- Develop design documentation to meet user requirements; modify the system to meet design requirements through configuration changes
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
Company Core Values
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.