Senior Machine Learning Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 4+ years software engineering experience using one or more modern languages such as C#, C++, Go, Java, Python
- 2+ years software development experience on backend/infrastructure systems
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Strong software development skills, from requirements to design to implementation
- Mastery of multiple skills involved in developing large scale systems, such as integration testing, deployment, monitoring, production troubleshooting, database schema design, or developing data processing pipelines
- Experience delivering projects with material impact, through leading project teams of 5+ engineers and collaborating within and across teams and roles (Product Management, SRE, Data Science, ML modeling, etc); or through autonomous ownership of unusually complex projects, from inception to productionization
- Experience with machine learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Experience with machine learning model architectures
- Experience working with large-scale distributed systems
- Experience mentoring engineers
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.