Sr. Regional Enablement Manager
Posted on 3/12/2023
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years experience in a high-performance SaaS sales organization in sales, enablement, or learning and development
- 7+ years people manager experience
- A strong understanding of the sales environment, including sales content, tools and training
- Able to build internal relationships with sales and marketing
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must possess excellent written, verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills in small and large groups
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Must be able to provide leadership in a virtual team environment
- Strong one-on-one interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage cross functional teams/projects
- Align to our corporate ORKs by building out execution processes accordingly in each of the GEOs
- Execute in-region initiatives that drive business imperatives
- Contribute to the vision for the Sales Enablement organization GTM strategy, keeping business needs and opportunities and scalability as key priorities
- Advise on methods and techniques to establish successful evaluation criteria of enablement programs/initiatives to drive Smartsheet business imperatives
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps and managers alike
- Serve as a liaison between sales and other Enablement team members to execute on Enablement GTM strategy
- Develop, in conjunction with the Knowledge Manager team, and deliver content for ongoing training programs (i.e. Sales Execution Series, Product/Feature Launches, etc.)
- Identify and coach to in region educational content for ongoing training for sales and sales managers
- Help managers effectively manage their teams pipeline through pipeline management, account planning and sales process coaching 1:1 and in manager-led forecast meetings as well as deliver necessary ongoing training in these areas
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Set annual learning and development objectives for the sales teams in collaboration with sales leadership
- Collaborate with other departments in order to provide information to sales teams on product, process, and other changes/updates that may affect the sales team as part of ongoing training & preparedness
- Establish formal networks to drive functional business initiatives
- Advises on strategy to accomplish unique works and coordinates the activities to implement with sales teams
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
Company Core Values
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.