Senior Software Engineer
Ripplenet Platform Services
Posted on 2/2/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 5-7 years of hands-on Software Development experience on large scale distributed systems, with the last 3-5+ years in Java, and 2+ years experience working as a tech lead
- Experience in building transactional systems (preferably in payments / banking / e-commerce domains), backed by an RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle or MS SQL Server)
- Experience with Agile development of distributed services, with a focus on robust software design, scalability and security
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Ability to encourage and drive engineering best practices
- A positive attitude and a passion for sharing knowledge
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Build enterprise, distributed payment applications that execute settlement within seconds to enable the Internet of Value
- Prototype new solutions for complex software problems and implement them for on premise and cloud deployments and use cases
- Work with wider engineering team on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of core products
- Be a technical subject matter expert, provide technical leadership and share your expertise with a growing team of engineers
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing and driving best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.