Senior Network Threat Support Specialist
Posted on 11/15/2022
Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in an applicable (math, science, computer, engineering) field and 8 or more years work experience in network vulnerability analysis. In lieu of degree extensive experience in network and vulnerability analysis will be considered on a case by case basis
- Must have demonstrated expertise in relevant CNO, SIGINT and Open Source tools & databases
- Must have a significant amount of Cyber experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms
- A basic understanding of how to use Cobalt Strike, a penetration testing product that allows an attacker to deploy an agent on a victim machine
- Developing concepts such as defensible architectures and incident response scenarios
- Conducting forensic analysis
- Ensuring Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) used during exercises and simulations are based on real-world threats to build familiarity with attacks and mitigations
- Creating persistent and realistic cyber threats based on specific intelligence, providing a realistic scenario
- Providing a virtual opposing force capable of multiple levels/tiers of threats based on tradecraft and techniques that are present to a training audience
- Executing effects that support attribution of the adversary
- Conducting training and certification exercises while working closely with exercise control cells to ensure the tempo and scale is geared to the training audience and their objectives
- Providing network architecture designs for training events based on requirements derived from training scenario objectives and partnerships
- Advising leadership on network requirements based on current adversary emulation research and offensive tool requirements
- An understanding of Kali Linux and the use of some of the information security tools used for security analysis, security auditing, and penetration testing
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
- A general understanding of how to create within the Persistent Cyber Training Environment (PCTE)
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.