Senior Manager, Strategy and Operations, Dasher
Posted on 4/29/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • Los Angeles, CA, USA • Chicago...
- You have 7+ years of experience and have succeeded in high-growth teams (whether in tech, operations, strategy, consulting, banking, or a related experience), and you've led teams to achieve audacious goals
- You want to affect change every day and can operate in energizing environments
- You have a talent for managing complex projects, driving high-level goals into measurable plans, and enjoy implementing processes at the lowest level of detail
- You love thinking about problems from a fundamentals approach, you translate strategic vision into measurable success metrics and applicable plans
- You seek exposure to different types of problems and want to try your hand at different sides of the business
- You can build a diverse team of high performers, helping champion development of DoorDash's future leaders
- You lead and motivate teams to set and achieve aspirational goals
- You back your decisions up with data and you're comfortable pulling SQL or modeling in Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- Build analyses to create data-driven decisions
- Bring together partners from across the organization to build a plan
- Lead and develop a team to keep pushing the limits of success
- Figure out how to get from A to B-then actually make it happen
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.