Senior Capacity Manager
Posted on 2/16/2023
Los Gatos, CA, USA
- Understand the technical aspects of Equipment and Tooling & Fixtures
- Identify and drive reuse (fungibility) and cost-optimization opportunities
- Data analysis to identify and parse process-related opportunities
- Run ROI analysis
- Plan capacity and manage factory equipment budget
- Drive standardization in asset naming convention across suppliers and internal teams
- Build relationships, drive cross-functional teams on consensus of opportunities
- Organize projects including schedules, teams, and motivation. Be able to think multiple steps ahead to mitigate project risks
- Clear and concise communication of Budget status to management team
- Manage Equipment and Tooling & Fixture forecasting and kickoff process
- Manage spares and maintenance plans to ensure equipment uptime
- Influence product manufacturability, testability, and supply chain responsiveness in pursuit of low cost and flexibility while stewarding quality
- Travel internationally to support systems & tools adoption, and early project engagement
- Bachelor/Master degree in engineering preferred, MBA are consider a plus
- 5-8 years direct related hands-on experience and know-how with fast paced, product design and product commercialization companies. Been through 3+ product life cycles from inception to EOL
- Knowledge & direct experience in NPI operations and Sustaining Operation
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a dynamic environment
- Program management experience, with excellent written and verbal English communication skills required
- Able to communicate up and across (cross-functionally) succinctly and effectively
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Up to 25% international and domestic travel may be require
Electric vehicle charging stations
ChargePoint believes that the rapid transition to electric mobility is essential to building a sustainable future for all. After more than a decade, their mission remains the same—to create technology that will enable the movement of all people and goods on electricity.
- Outdoor Activities - The Los Gatos Creek Trail is just steps from our campus. Bring your bike or your running shoes. Plus you can shower up after your workout.
- Office Parties - Celebration is a part of our culture.
- Pets - Every day is bring-your-dog-to-work day.
- Health Benefits - We offer full medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- EV charging at work - Drive an EV? Our parking lots are fully outfitted with charging stations, so you can plug in and charge up while you work.
- Snacks and Beverages - Our fully stocked kitchens come with a wide variety of healthy (and not-so-healthy) snacks and beverages, plus we have an espresso machine.