Strategic Solutions Analyst
Posted on 6/25/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Louisville, KY, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA
- 4-year bachelor's Degree is required
- Experience working in healthcare, whether it be medical billing, coding, administration, etc. is preferred
- Experience building and managing relationships, including interacting with all levels of management (both internally and client-facing)
- Exceptional client service skills
- Technically savvy with excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to execute and prioritizea large number oftasks in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of EDI files is preferred
- Strong sense of urgency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Possess process and change management skills
- Ability to work independently and to participate in cross-functional teams
- Self-starter/critical thinker
- Professional, effective, and clear communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Provides analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data
- Provides overall support needs for defined set of strategic clients and partners
- Serves as an escalated point of contact for defined set of strategic clients and partners
- Provides analytical support for multiple projects simultaneously, establishes timelines, and coordinates with internal and external resources
Revenue cycle management solutions
At Waystar, their mission is to provide innovative technology solutions that simply and unify the healthcare revenue cycle, improving the financial health of our clients.
- 401(k) matching: We’re proud to help our team members build their financial futures with a range of investment options available.
- Career mobility: We’re all about professional growth. In 2018, roughly 15% of our team members stepped into a new role within the company.
- Waystar welcome: Our weeklong onboarding program positions introduces our company and leadership team and positions every new hire for success.
- Family friendly: Waystar offers paid leave for maternity, paternity and adoption and prioritizes work-life balance for all team members.
- Fanatical focus
- Best work, always
- Making it happen
- Joyful, optimistic & fun