Interior Project Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Diego, CA, USA
- Bachelor and/or Masters Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture or Interior Design
- 10+ years of experience in all phases of architecture projects
- Certified Interior Designer or Licensed Architect
- Strong knowledge of programming and functional adjacencies
- Proficiency in Revit and Adobe Creative Suite
- Lead ideation with client and project teams
- Engage all disciplines and stakeholders from the earliest stages to develop conceptual and schematic design of assigned projects using an informed process
- Facilitate presentation of design and other project documents to client for review and approval, with other project team members
- Preside at design meetings, presentations and activities specific to assigned project
- Participate in firmwide design charrettes
- Engage all disciplines and stakeholders from the earliest stages to develop conceptual and schematic design of assigned projects using an informed process\
- Cultivate and maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with clients, builders, governing authorities, stakeholders and team members
- Work in unison with the Managing Director, Design Director and Project Manager to lead the project design and develop innovative design solutions
- Mentor design team and communicate with Project Designers, Project Leaders and Principals to ensure LPA's design standards and processes are fully understood and brought to fruition
- Provide mentorship from Managing Directors and Design Directors as well as other in-house disciplines on all projects
- Provide career growth opportunities including licensure incentives, professional development grants and our professional development process
- In-house management and leadership training opportunities
- Education opportunities including LPA+U and LPA Tech Talks
- Provide study grants for exploration - Catapult, LPA Foundation
- The salary range for this position is $88,000 - $145,000 and is eligible for annual
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
Company Core Values
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.