Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- Minimum of 3 years development experience with iOS applications
- Proficient in either Swift or Objective C
- Able to maintain and refactor existing codebases using best practices and new technologies
- Proficient in debugging, performance measurement and optimization
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Deep understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and other core iOS frameworks
- Contributed to at least one application on the Apple AppStore
- Comfortable discussing development decisions and collaborating with a team
- Lead architecture and development of iOS applications
- Communicate technical limitations and roadblocks to your team
- Assist the client support team using your technical background
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty, and provide time estimates on implementing new features to an application
- Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating, and unit testing projects
- Work with backend developers to integrate and consume restful APIs
Ad & marketing platform
System1's mission is to provide the most accurate and useful predictions in marketing. The company operates a Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform to connect high intent customers with advertisers at scale.
- Great compensation
- 401(k) company match
- Excellence benefits
- Charitable gift matching
- Education subsidy
- Referral bonus
- Weekly happy hour
- Catered lunches & free snacks
- Weekly workouts
Company Core Values
- System1 supports you - Whether this means providing a challenging job as part of your long-term career with us, maintaining work/life balance, or continuing your education, we want to support you and make you better.
- Everyone is on the same team - Our co-workers are our teammates. This means respecting your teammates as much as it does enjoying working with them. We may disagree, but we do it openly and respectfully. When we win, we win together.
- Be yourself - We believe that different backgrounds, experiences and points of view make us stronger and more innovative. We champion an environment where everyone is genuinely seen, heard and respected.
- Own it - We don’t provide boxes for you to think in, and we encourage individual responsibility. We never blame someone else, and there is always a way to get it done. We want creative innovators who are driven to get results.
- Make an impact - Being of service to others is in our DNA. We contribute our expertise, time and money to causes we care about in the communities in which we live and work. Giving back makes us and the world better.
- 1% better every day - We strive to always improve every single day - our technology, our business, our community, ourselves.