Posted on 3/24/2023
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA...
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience acting in a technical leadership, product owner, and/or product management capacity
- Ability and passion to define and design UI/UX for developer tools that engineers love to use
- Experience debugging complex problems across the whole stack and multiple technologies
- Metrics driven approach, with the ability to make informed decisions using data
- Strives for operational excellence holding yourself and others accountable for a great experience
- Define and design user experiences/systems; build and support developer/infrastructure tools and automated processes, which will provide intuitive, resilient and flexible solutions that accelerate engineers across the company
- Provide a great customer experience driven by customer feedback, analytics, and common industry patterns
- Simplify complexity by iterating on products utilizing UI/UX best practices and product design principles
- Collaborate and set clear expectations with team members, partners, and users in a fast paced environment
- Debug issues across multiple systems and technologies while using these learnings to improve future resiliency
- Experience building and operating developer tooling/platforms across a large organization
- Experience building extendable UI based developer platforms for other teams to add functionality
- Strong continuous improvement mindset including thinking about edge cases, failure modes, and product life cycles
- Experience working with stakeholders to define product direction and roadmaps
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious