Entertainment Market Research Manager/Sr. Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Culver City, CA, USA
- Internally-motivated self-starter who continuously strives to get things done well, regardless of challenges encountered
- Critical thinker, able to address issues using creative, collaborative tactics
- Successfully manages time and multiple competing priorities in order to ensure deadlines are always met
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively and/or initiate and drive projects to completion
- 3-5 years' experience working in consumer research (ideally with an entertainment focus)
- BA/BS with a strong academic record, and with a degree in a business or social science field, or one with an emphasis on statistics or quantitative research methodologies
- An understanding of complex research methodologies (such as factor analysis, max diff design, conjoint analysis, and segmentations)
- Experience of qualitative techniques and approaches across audiences (e.g. kids) and platforms (online and in-person)
- Strong interest in entertainment
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, written and visual communication skills. Ideally, experience with other platforms such as Google Docs, Slides, Keynote, etc
- Excellent oral communication and client service skills
- Excellent attention to detail, project management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work harmoniously and effectively within a team and across teams
- Upholding and showing leadership around NRG's core values of excellence, innovation, collaboration, enthusiasm, and grit
- Collaborate on entertainment market research studies including but not limited to: concept evaluation, content tests (movies and series), messaging/positioning evaluation, creative material tests, market sizing and segmentation. Many studies are a combination of quantitative and qualitative
- Lead all steps of a project including but not limited to: survey design, questionnaire development, data analysis, report writing and presentation
- Translate research data into clear, actionable insights and recommendations through visual and creative reports, ensuring the consistent delivery of high quality deliverables
- Help to lead and develop a team, giving meaningful feedback on all aspects of a project and training analysts across methodologies
- Build relationships through effectively managing client issues/concerns
- Help to prepare proposals by researching subject matter
- Stay abreast of entertainment, pop culture, research and media trends
Data driven insights and strategic consultation
National Research Group's mission is to provide insights through well-designed research that leads to creative strategies to create stronger connections with customers. They synthesize disparate data into memorable, easy to understand and actionable narratives that empower clients to make informed decisions.
- Excellence - Excellence is an unrelenting curiosity to push the limits of what’s possible in the world of content, culture and technology. The drive for preeminence touches every part of everything that we do.
- Innovation - From our approach to problem solving, to the cutting-edge solutions we’re known for, we’re catalysts of industry disruption. Innovation is in our DNA.
- Collaboration - We work collectively as a team across disciplines, learning from and inspiring each other through collaboration. The best insights stem from diverse perspectives and deep dialogue.
- Enthusiasm - We play at the intersection of creativity and science, with passion and rigor. Enthusiasm for what we do propels us to apply fresh thinking to big challenges.
- Grit - Grit and confidence in our way of thinking enables us to stay ahead of fast-changing industries. We stand by the things that matter most and aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to realize the best results.