Santa Ana, California
6 month growth↓ -1%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 5%
- 4 Year College Degree preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System experience is a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and milestones defined by management
- Capable of managing defined assignments
- Vendor Management
- CRM Vendor Management
- Administration of executed agreements, signing, and filing
- New Application Committee Secretary
- Executive Management & Software Development Meeting Secretary
- Calendar management and scheduling for National Sales Manager
- Other tasks and projects may be directed by management from time to time
Who We AreJoin a team that puts its People First! As a member of First American’s family of companies, FirstFunding, operates as a non-depository (non-bank) company offering warehouse lending facilities. These facilities help provide necessary funding capability to non-delegated correspondent lenders, correspondent lenders, community banks and credit unions. First Funding services roughly 300 accounts currently and is growing! Since 1889, First American (NYSE: FAF) has held an unwavering belief in its people. They are passionate about what they do, and we are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential. Our inclusive, people-first culture has earned our company numerous accolades, including being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for eight consecutive years. We have also earned awards as a best place to work for women, diversity and LGBTQ+ employees, and have been included on more than 50 regional best places to work lists. First American will always strive to be a great place to work, for all. For more information, please visit www.careers.firstam.com.
What We Do
The Vendor & Project Administrator will be responsible for supporting sales and marketing teams in managing detailed processes surrounding customer and investor onboarding and retention. This position is vital to new application processing, renewal of existing customers, investor applications, investor renewals and will also assist in the further development of automated processes supporting the sales cycle. This role will have direct access to the executive management team at FirstFunding.
FirstFunding, Inc. is a subsidiary of First American Financial (NYSE: FAF) and operates as a non-depository (non-bank), offering warehouse funding facilities. These facilities help provide the necessary funding capacity to lenders, community banks, and credit unions to create consumer mortgage loans and ultimately sell to the secondary market. FirstFunding, Inc. services over 500 accounts nationwide and is growing. FirstFunding is adding the vendor and project administrator position to support triple digit growth.
What is Warehouse Lending?
Warehouse lending is the financing mechanism a mortgage lender uses to obtain funds which it then uses to lend to homeowners. Warehouse financing is typically outstanding for a short period of time between closing and the sale of the mortgage note in a secondary market transaction. Secondary market transfers of the loan asset may be to a mortgage investor or even direct to entities such as Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae.
In greater detail, warehouse lending is a short-term, revolving funding facility to a mortgage banking company to fund the closing of home mortgages, then hold those loan assets until sold in the secondary market. The underlying mortgage loan asset is used as collateral for warehouse financing until the mortgage loan is sold and delivered to a permanent investor.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Vendor Management
o Renewals processing
o Conditional Approvals processing
o Final Approval processing
• CRM Vendor Management
o Coordinate between Vendor Architect, Corporate Information Security Team, and National Sales Manager for advancement of CRM development & automation
o Status updates
• Administration of executed agreements, signing, and filing
o Non-Disclosure Agreements
o Warehouse Funding Agreements
o Custodial Agreements
o Modification Agreements
o Redline comparisons
• New Application Committee Secretary
o Agenda production and distribution
o Detailed notes for transmission to vendor for creation of agreements
o Detailed notes transmitted back to Sales Account Executives for any “tabled” or conditional items
• Executive Management & Software Development Meeting Secretary
o Agenda production and distribution
o Follow-up items/ assigned tasks
• Calendar management and scheduling for National Sales Manager
• Other tasks and projects may be directed by management from time to time
Preferred Attributes: Honest – Dedicated – Coachable – Persistent – Professional
• Entry level - No industry experience is required.
• 4 Year College Degree preferred
• Ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System experience is a plus.
• Ability to meet deadlines and milestones defined by management.
• Capable of managing defined assignments
Pay Range: $43,000-$59,000
This hiring range is a reasonable estimate of the base pay range for this position at the time of posting. Pay is based on a number of factors which may include job-related knowledge, skills, experience, business requirements and geographic location