Intern – Modeling & Simulation Engineer
Updated on 11/15/2023
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
Suwon-si, South Korea
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 8%
1 year growth↓ -19%
2 year growth↓ -19%
San Jose, CA, USA
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Experience with the SST simulation tools
- Experience with HPC systems and software
- Familiarity with profiling and performance modeling tools (e.g. PAPI, HPC-toolkit, Score-P)
- Excellent C++ programming skills
- Broad understanding of computer architecture
- Familiarity with HPC & AI applications and libraries
- Familiarity with common Unix/Linux/MacOS build and make systems (E.g. GNU Autotools, CMake)
- Improving architectural analysis and simulation frameworks for next-generation HPC systems
- Design and implement simulation models in the Structural Simulation Toolkit (SST) framework
- Measuring and modeling the performance of HPC and AI applications
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding.
- You’re collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches.
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change.