Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Bloomington, MN, USA
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Assists with static, dynamic design, and analysis of electro-mechanical components
- Performs design verification on original and/or derivative design by collecting empirical data through experimental methods. Manipulate and synthesize the data to make design recommendations based off of the testing
- Participates in feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs. Work closely with support personnel (technicians and drafting teams) in the preparation of detailed technology selection, conceptual design, detail design and prototyping
- Coordinates failure analysis investigations and engineering evaluations
- Has a strong understanding of mechanical engineering principles, materials, mechanics, fluid, thermo and heat transfer
Electrical protection controls & sensors supplier
Sensata’s mission is to strive to create a cleaner, more efficient, and electrified connected world with their wide array of sensors and electronic control systems. The company is a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection solutions which help their customers address increasingly complex engineering and operating requirements.
Company Core Values
- Integrity - We are open and honest with all our stakeholders. We do what’s right and deliver what we promise.
- Excellence - We strive for continuous improvement in all we do. We find new, innovative ways to problem solve, grow our company and ourselves.
- OneSensata - We trust, respect and rely on each other. We recognize that a shared vision, diversity of thought and a global team is central to our enduring success.
- Passion - We have a dedicated and committed team working to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. We are passionate about serving our customers and building our future.
- Flexibility - We operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and act with agility to best serve our stakeholders.