Who We Are
Arcadia is the technology company empowering energy innovators and consumers to fight the climate crisis. Our software and APIs are revolutionizing an industry held back by outdated systems and institutions by creating unprecedented access to the data and clean energy needed to make a decarbonized energy grid possible.
In 2014, Arcadia set out on its mission to break the fossil fuel monopoly and since then we have been knocking down the institutional barriers to unlock decarbonization. To date, we have connected hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses with high-quality clean energy options. Fast forward to today, and now, we’re thinking even bigger. We have launched Arc, an industry-defining SaaS platform that empowers developers and energy innovators to deliver their own custom, personalized energy experiences, accelerating the transformation of the industry from an analog energy system into a digitized information network.
Tackling one of the world’s biggest challenges requires out-of-the-box thinking & diverse perspectives. We’re building a team of individuals from different backgrounds, industries, & educational experiences. If you share our passion for ushering in the era of the clean electron, we look forward to learning what you would uniquely bring to Arcadia!
What we’re looking for:
We are hiring an Enrollment Process Specialist to join our Professional Services team. You will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Professional Services. Your main tasks will include assisting our Customer Success Managers in onboarding new customers to the Arcadia platform and managing the utility portal connectivity for existing customers. This task involves monitoring project plans, creating schedules, organizing weekly reports and participating in stakeholder meetings, to ensure project deadlines are met in a timely manner. The job will also require performing analysis and troubleshooting, coordinating with offshore teams, and communicating your findings to both internal teams and customers.
Arcadia is headquartered in Washington, DC, and open to fully remote candidates.
What you’ll do:
- Ensuring project deadlines and client needs are met
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Drive the customer support life cycle for onboarding, analyze onboarding issues, finding the root cause, suggesting the solution and following through to the resolution of the issue in a timely manner
- Coordinate with internal teams (U.S. and offshore) to ensure timeline completion of onboarding tasks
- Provide support to customer success managers with standard implementation and operational tasks
- Coordinate with the Chennai, India team to ensure that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met, and data deliveries are on schedule and in compliance with quality standards
- Coordinate with utility vendors to troubleshoot issues
- Develop reports and prepare documentation to communicate onboarding status to both customers and internal stakeholders
What will help you succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in related field (customer onboarding, customer support, project coordination)
- Customer support / customer facing experience
- Must demonstrate experience with Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint).
- Detail oriented with high degree of speed and accuracy
- Should possess aptitude to learn new technologies
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must for both internal communication and customer-facing communication
- Well organized and the ability to self-manage and work with minimal guidance
- Must have analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Energetic, goal-oriented team player that can work with minimal direction in startup environment
- Experience working in the utility invoice management industry
- Experience working with offshore teams
- "Remote first" culture - work anywhere in the US as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Flexible PTO - no accrued hours and no limit on the number of vacation days employees can take each year
- 17 annual company-wide holidays including a week long "summer break"
- 10 days sick leave
- Up to 4 weeks bereavement leave
- 2 volunteer days off
- 2 professional development days off
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all parents
- Weekly "flex time" - no internal meetings on Tuesdays and Friday afternoons
- 80-95% employer cost coverage for medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and dependents
Eliminating carbon footprints, eliminating carbon copies.
Here at Arcadia, we cultivate diversity, celebrate individuality, and believe unique perspectives are key to our collective success in creating a clean energy future. Arcadia is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. While we are currently unable to consider candidates who will require visa sponsorship, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates eligible to work in the United States.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Target Annual Compensation Range for this role will be $55,000 to $92,000. There will also be a competitive benefits and equity (bonus if applicable) component to the package. The exact compensation at which this job is filled will be determined by the skills, experience, and location of the qualified candidate.