Posted on 8/9/2022
- 2+ years experience in a data analysis role
- Airtight quantitative skills including expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience working with large data sets and cleaning data to ensure proper data quality
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to transform data into a story for different audiences and various stakeholders
- Adept at turning analyses into actionable recommendations for the business
- Bonus: Experience with customer retention metrics in a subscription-based business model and/or with designing and measuring the success of A/B tests
- Bonus: Proficiency with NetSuite, statistical modeling tools, data visualization tools, other analysis languages (Python, R), data pipelines, and ETL
- You love all things data
- You're a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- You're excited and ready to join a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- You're passionate about Imperfect's mission to fight food waste
- Hire/Start Date: October 2022
- Provide metrics reporting, data-driven analyses, and insights for strategic business initiatives, while maintaining analytics roadmap to prioritize initiatives, communicate timelines, and ensure successful, timely completion of deliverables
- Support ongoing analysis and weekly metrics to better understand Imperfect's customers through survey, behavioral, and purchase data
- Analyze metrics, such as retention and LTV, for various customer segments, acquisition channels, and markets and apply to the business P&L in collaboration with the Finance team
- Collaborate with the teams across the company to identify impactful business problems and translate them into structured analyses, actionable insights, and reports and dashboards
- Assist with the development and deployment of analytical tools and develop custom models to track key metrics, uncover insights in the data, and automate analyses
Sustainably sourced food delivery
Imperfect Foods is on a mission to eliminate food waste and build a better food system for everyone.
- Free Imperfect credit
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Bring an Appetite: We’re ready. We work eagerly and with clear purpose. We always look for new, better ways to do things and are committed to improving ourselves and our work.
- Lead with Heart: We believe that taking good care of ourselves and bringing positive, collaborative energy is half the battle.
- Be Imperfect: We believe what’s different about us is what makes us valuable, and that personal and team growth are fueled by learning from mistakes.
- Use the Whole Carrot: We believe all resources are valuable and should be used with care. We strive to cut waste in all its forms.
- Grow the Movement: We instill a contagious passion for our mission in those we manage and serve. We constantly seek ways to up our game—signups, hiring, and beyond!