Marketing – Intern
Posted on 1/9/2023
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Preferably pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Passion for Aritzia and the fashion industry
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
- The desire and ability to develop effective relationships and collaborate fluently through all forms of communication
- A logical, organized approach with an appreciation for structure and details
- A problem solver who thinks critically to develop insightful solutions
- Work experience in Aritzia Boutiques, Concierge or Distribution Centres is highly valued
- Learn and champion Aritzia's core principles and project methodologies, demonstrating best practices to achieve success on all marketing initiatives, including brand, creative, production, technology and marketing channels
- Deliver the highest quality marketing project deliverables across various cross-functional initiatives such as campaign launches, Aritzia.com developments, client programs, marketing partnerships, and special events
- Define, uphold and improve the standards of operational excellence throughout the Marketing division
- Communicate and report on project progress, ensuring on-time completion of all project deliverables
- Facilitate and manage cross-functional meetings, ensuring clear meeting objectives, deliverables, and next steps
- Identify risks, recognize necessary changes and propose solutions
- Internship Dates: May 1, 2023 - August 20, 2023 (16 weeks)
- Successful candidates must be able to work at the primary work location and self-relocate if necessary
- Application Deadline: January 22, 2023
- Apply online - be sure to have your cover letter, resume, and unofficial transcript ready
- Apply to one position only - interested in more than one? You'll have an opportunity to note other areas of interest in your application
- Applicants moving onto the next stage will be contacted by the end of February
Women's fashion brand
Aritzia Community is committed to supporting organizations that help women and girls succeed at work and in life and mental wellbeing.
Company Core Values
- Creativity - Creativity is at the core of everything we do.
- Loyalty - We count on each other
- Excellence - We relentlessly pursue world-class results.
- Good judgement - We think smart.
- Integrity - We always do what we believe is right.
- Teamwork - Individually we are great, together we are exceptional.