Onsite Software Training Specialist
Fixed Operations Software
Posted on 3/3/2023
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the automotive industry with fixed operations experience
- Strong presentation skills, including classroom management
- Excellent communication skills, patience, calmness, and interest in working with dealership personnel
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-directed environment to meet aggressive timelines
- Understanding of the internal workings of a dealership and the processes involved for strong ROI and Customer Satisfaction (CSI)
- Basic understanding of DMS functionality and how it relates the dealerships process
- Has valid driver's license along with a reliable vehicle to get to and from our clients
- Ability to work with teams and independently
- Must be willing to travel 75% in the Western US region
- Specialize in launching dealership on all fixed operations products; variable operations as needed
- Consult and train (virtually and onsite) dealership management and personnel on Affinitiv's fixed operations software
- Perform product Quality Assurance prior to training
- Perform verification webinars to ensure client understanding of application prior to launch
- Work with Client Success Consultants and educate them on all products; help with dealership issues, training, and education; communication with product users and our clients to continually improve functionality and usability
- Identify and troubleshoot functionality issues by problem solving to determine origin, breadth of issue, and temporary workarounds
- Stay current on learning best practices and industry trends
- Identify our products strengths and weakness against comparable products in the marketplace
- Responsible for all top-to-bottom training in the service areas as well as improving the dealer's workflow process with our software
- This position will require travel 75% of the time (3 weeks travel/month & 1 week at home)
- All other duties as assigned
Affinitiv's mission is to drive the next generation customer experience by partnering with the automotive ecosystem to accelerate retailer performance and inspire loyalty
- Work from Here - Our work from here policy allows for remote working and gives team members a choice to collaborate in person as leaders can hold meetings on campus.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance - Health benefits at Affinitiv begin your first day of employment. There is no waiting period. Optional insurance for your furry family members available.
- Generous PTO, 9 paid holidays, 8 hours of VTO - Affinitiv offers annual PTO, plus 9 paid holidays, and 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Professional Development - We believe in growing our organization through our people. Highlights of our growing professional development program include a leadership development training series open to all employees and a true feedback culture.
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Company matching HSA plan as well as flexible spending on dependent care. For selected plans Affinitiv provides an annual HSA match of $500 for individuals and $1000 for family plans.
- 401(k) - Work hard, play hard, plan hard. Affinitiv matches 50% up to 6%. There is no waiting period to get started.
Company Core Values