Senior Software Engineer
Supply Chain Applied Research
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 5+ years of development experience
- Experience in either Python or C#
- Proven track record of delivering in a continuously deployed, reliable, scalable and well-architected system
- Strong experience with unit/integration testing
- Advanced problem-solving, debugging and profiling skills
- Demonstrated ability to advocate for and enforce best practices
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design patterns, data structures and development methodologies
- Knowledge of containers and Docker
- Strong SQL database skills a plus
- Participate in operational design and code review
- Architect and develop one or more major areas of the suite of Supply Chain Engines
- Find creative, elegant and maintainable solutions to complex problems
- A good team player, works, and communicates well with others
- Advocate best practices (unit/automation testing, code reviews, code quality, etc.)
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
Company Core Values
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.