We’re creating a better world for dogs and the people who love them.
Visual Designers at Good Dog love design as much as they love animals. They’re excited to bring their energy and creativity to any project no matter how big or small — and they see every opportunity as a way to improve their craft and Good Dog’s brand.
At Good Dog, we thrive on bringing ideas to life through design. We’re looking for a Visual Designer who is ready to share their experience to a new team, environment, and industry. The perfect candidate will riff with us on new ideas, explore a variety of design directions, and find ways to take our existing visual language to new heights.
The design team is responsible for growing, engaging, and building a long-lasting relationship with our passionate community of dog lovers, dog owners, and responsible dog breeders through excellent visual communication. We work across the entire organization to help express our brand across digital and physical touchpoints.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing, world-class design team. Your goal will be to create impactful design artifacts across a range of outputs such as illustrations, social media, branding, web, presentations, merchandise, and ads. In addition, you will be an important voice as we continue to define our growing brand.
If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d love to meet you.
What you’ll do
- Establish the design direction for various projects that include creating original illustrations, iconography, social media, email campaigns, website, infographics
- Be a brand champion and uphold high standards
- Work closely with our social media team to creatively engage our thriving communities and tell original stories
- Thrive on experimenting with different ad creative for our paid social campaigns
- Create original illustrations that expand our brand library
- Create original icons that help simplify our user experience
- Create branding for various initiatives that excite our communities and our growing range of products and businesses
- Create marketing landing pages on our website and visuals assets for our emails
- Attend a workshop, convention, or course to continue growing as a creative
What we’re looking for
- You’ve got 4-6 years of agency or in-house design experience
- You’re a multidisciplinary designer with a strong knowledge of Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop
- You’re capable of creating a range of illustration and artwork styles
- You enjoy having the opportunity to explore design directions and seeing them through to execution
- You’re comfortable designing alongside an evolving design system and brand
- You have incredible taste and understand typography, color theory, composition, polish, and details
- You’re a collaborator who enjoys working with more than just creatives
- You’re self-sufficient and able to manage your own time and projects
What you’ll love about working here
- You’ll be able to thrive as a true creative where your projects will be as dynamic as your vision is
- You’ll be creating alongside a group of people who are passionate about real, positive change in the lives of both people and dogs
- Your FPO images will usually be puppies, happy families, and funny .GIFs.
- Joining a growing design team means less hierarchy. You don’t have to be a creative director to make a design decision. You just have to have great taste and a great story.
- Your opinions will not only be heard, but expected. You’ll not only be included, you’ll be fundamental. Come join a growing team and help shape the future of something amazing.
Good Dog is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome candidates of all backgrounds and perspectives. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to let us know.