Product Quality Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Lexington, MA, USA
- BS/BA in related field plus 4+ years or more related experience
- Expertise with government acquisition and quality processes including ISO 9001/AS9100
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical documentation
- Knowledge of low-volume manufacturing processes and requirements
- Attention to detail, and the ability to operate independently
- Develop in-process sub-assembly build, test, and characterization procedures
- Manage the development of robust assembly procedures and check lists
- Oversee a calibration program for equipment and tooling
- Ensure development, calibration and characterization documentation is created and maintained within company standards
- Oversee incoming inspection and non-conforming materials activities
- Support development of the Quality Management System, updating procedures and training team members where required
- Understand technical and quality requirements and ensure these requirements are integrated into specifications and product drawings
- Monitor, manage and resolve issues related to supplier quality performance
- Generate Root Cause and Corrective Action reports for systems under repair
- Perform internal and vendor audits
- Experience with Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- Experience with both tactical and space hardware systems and related requirements
- ASQ Quality Engineer Certification
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.