Senior Program Manager
Posted on 3/11/2023
- 10+ years of experience within a high level program or project management capacity
- Demonstrated experience of independently managing and delivering large, cross functional projects
- Familiarity with project management tools (e.g. Asana)
- An ability to proactively develop relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners (e.g. Legal, Treasury, Support, Policy, etc)
- Create and deliver a narrative via excellent written and oral communication skills and comfortable with speaking to C-Suite executives
- Ability to stand up and lead meeting series with cross functional partners focused on tracking and completing work
- Familiarity with Google Suite and Keynote
- Program Management lead for AirCover for Hosts. Develop a unified roadmap, manage the work that needs to be done for every AirCover for Hosts release (at least one per year), reengineer existing processes to meet the future needs of the business, and drive program vision to completion
- Program Management lead for AirCover for Guests. Manage all work that needs to be done prior to every AirCover for Guests release (at least one per year), as well as designing and supporting pilots and/or slow rollouts of new features to the community
- Manage AirCover Annual Planning. Conduct a holistic review of our successes and failures, develop a concise and widely accepted roadmap, and work with finance to build a consolidated financial view of our business
- Coordinate and manage the AirCover QBR process. This will require the foresight to understand the issues impacting our business today and tomorrow and then gathering those teams in a room four times a year to proactively solve problems
- Other items as required by the business
- Highly attentive to detail and obsessed with finding and sharing new ways to optimize the work our team does
- Dedicated to giving back to your peers in the form of best practices, and willing to mentor more junior individuals in the organization
- Attentive listener who takes pains to hear out all members of the team prior to deciding on a course of action
- Able to identify the root cause of a problem, prioritize how urgent/important it is, structure the key elements, and exercise sound judgment in solving it
- Have a willingness to hustle and get your hands dirty; desire to operate in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Decisive when the situation calls for it; willing to escalate for a trade off discussion rather than letting issues stew for a long period of time
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
Company Core Values
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.