Lead Customer Service Representative
Posted on 7/7/2022
Belmont, MA, USA
- Troubleshooting equipment problems and general account issues
- Acts as the "voice of the customer" and internally communicate issues and improvements that affect customer experience within the entire Customer Service team and cross functionally
- Partner with Video Manager and Gear Ingestion team to ensure Video Customer Service team is aware and trained on new video products
- Develop a working understanding of all practices, policies, and procedures of BorrowLenses
- Perform outbound contacts to customers, shipping carriers, and vendors as needed
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements
- Assist with hiring, training, and supervising staff
- Maintain transparent communication. Appropriately communicate organization information through department meetings, and appropriate email, IM, and regular interpersonal communication
- Associates degree or higher, or previous work experience in a relevant field
- Must have a strong understanding of videography
- Understanding of life on set: can relate to our professional clientele - speaking to them on a level playing field and address their needs accordingly
- Significant hands-on experience shooting with high-end digital cinema cameras such as REDs
- Professional experience in one or more video production-based fields: Film, Broadcasting, Live Production
- Able to build out complicated rigging & foresee potential challenges/issues to address with customer, or at least get on AC Checker's radar
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues with customer while they are on set
- Able to speak to customers as an authority on higher end gear
- Experience working in an ecommerce business is preferred
- Adaptability, Attention to Detail, Time Management, Multi-Tasking and Conflict Resolution skills
- Team leader for customer service agents located in various locations within the United States
- Handling incoming customer inquiries (via phone, email, and live chat) in a timely, professional manner
Shutterfly's purpose is to share life's joy by connecting people to what matters as the leading retailer and manufacturing platform for personalized products. By helping to capture, preserve and share life's joy, we connect people to what matters.
- Health and wellness - Our broad wellness programs are designed to help you and your family stay healthy, and help you take care of yourselves when you're not. Through extensive health and insurance options, you can make the choice that's right for you. Enrolled employees enjoy discounts on gym memberships and weight loss programs to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. With our Meal Takeout benefit, any employee on medical leave can be reimbursed up to $300 for meals.
- Financial rewards - Shutterfly, Inc. is comprised of hardworking, performance-oriented people. That's why we recognize and reward employee's contributions and achievements. Starting with competitive salaries, we help drive our high performance by offering opportunities for merit increases, bonus payouts, and stock ownership. We also provide safety nets for your financial security through traditional and Roth 401(k) retirement plans.
- Family first - Taking time off to rest, relax and rejuvenate is important. Non-Exempt employees accrue Paid Time off (PTO), which combines vacation and sick time together so you have more control over when and how to spend time off. Exempt employees are eligible for Discretionary Time Off (DTO), which allows you to take time off as needed.
- Employee discounts - As Shutterfly, Inc. employees, we experience the power of our brands every day and are in the best position to be an advocate for our amazing products and services. Every six months, we give each employee unique discount codes worth over $2,500 in free merchandise and huge discounts products across our entire family of brands. Your gift-giving for every occasion just got way easier.
- Celebrations - Our mission is to help customers celebrate and share life's joy. We balance hard work and play to foster team building and strengthen our connections to each other. We host a Family Photo Day where all of our employees and their families can get a professional photo taken for free along with other activities. From holiday parties, to summer celebrations, to team offsites, we have a great time and enjoy creating memories together.
- The little things - Our break rooms are stocked with complimentary goodies such as gourmet coffees, sodas, sparkling water, and more (offerings vary by location). We also provide free healthy snacks such as fresh fruits, trail mix, cereals, pretzels and nuts. Commuters can be reimbursed for mass transit costs or participate in carpool programs, depending on location. We also provide several onsite services, such as drycleaning and car detailing.
- We make a difference
- We are warm, inclusive, and collaborative
- We believe in people
- We drive growth through innovation
- We inspire customers
- We cultivate long-term customer relationships
- We act as owners
- We debate important decisions, then fully commit
- We invest for the long-term while delivering results today