Compensation Program Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, DC, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin...
- You've managed cross-functional project teams
- You have deep experience in developing project plans that have cross functional dependencies and executing against those project plans with positive outcomes
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and are able to work with stakeholders to find the right questions as well as the right answers
- You have experience managing relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders in various levels and functions
- You understand or are interested in learning about equity compensation and can provide information to employees to help them understand this important component of pay
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and can adapt to changing business needs
- You have Workday experience (preferred)
- You have 5+ years of program management experience
- You have a bachelor's degree economics, business, finance or other STEM discipline
- Develop, implement, communicate and administer total pay programs that align with company strategy and evolving customer and business needs. These programs will align with DoorDash's compensation philosophy and industry benchmarks
- Build programs around our base salary and equity compensation as well as other compensation initiatives such as benchmarking, process improvement, job architecture maintenance and incentive programs
- Create and present training content for key cross functional stakeholders
- Manage the compensation budgeting process with finance
- Own metrics tied to the performance of various compensation programs
- Manage projects in collaboration with our compensation consultants and other partners to execute pay programs
- Use your analytical skills to make data driven decisions on structure and design of programs
- Partner with department leaders, HR Business Partners and recruiters on compensation related matters to help refine programs and processes
- Define requirements and collaborate with our HR Technology team to build Workday configuration to support compensation programs
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.