Posted on 2/2/2022
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of experience in analytical roles
- Mastery of SQL and a strong understanding of data relationships / relational databases, experience working with large datasets
- Proficiency in R, Python, or another statistical programming language
- Experience developing and maintaining complex ETL pipelines
- Experience with A/B testing, experiment set-up, and analysis
- Knowledge of machine learning principles such as feature selection
- Expertise using data insights to drive business and operational goals - outstanding analytical ability, communication, and presentation skills
- Work closely with cross-functional, technical stakeholders - helping them identify and address their most impactful challenges with data and analyses
- Own the development, implementation, and maintenance of Operations metrics
- Partner with Data Science on the creation of machine learning models, feature generation, and ML performance monitoring
- Partner with Operations and Engineering teams on the implementation of high impact data projects, championing data driven decision making
- Experience working in or with Operations, Sales, Support, or Account Management
- Experience with writing and debugging data pipelines using a distributed data framework (Hadoop/Spark/Pig/etc.)
- Experience with Scala
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Experience in people management or project management of cross-functional projects
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious