Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Arlington, TX, USA
- 3 to 12 years experience leading people and teams
- Capable of making decisions independently
- Have a positive, “can-do” attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flex shifts, hours, nights and weekends as business dictates
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (eg. spreadsheet software, powerpoint/slides) as well as the ability to operate warehouse tools (eg. scanner, ladder, warehouse software)
- Forward-thinkers with the ability to articulate point of view and improve processes
- Ability to quickly recognize, diagnose and solve for challenges and workflow for associates
- Must operate with a sense of urgency and have attention to detail
- Align with the company's Core Values to ensure a world class customer experience
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 50 lbs based on needs of the role
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Maintain strong working knowledge of all processes and policies
- Actively lead with safety, production, cost and quality at the forefront of all decision making
- Establish and meet KPIs
- Be patient, have strong communication skills and the capability of giving and receiving effective feedback including disciplinary action conversations
- Recruit, screen and select talent at Associate and Team Lead levels
- Implement weekly schedule and manage labor budget
- Ownership and accountability for Team Leads and their execution
- Communicate cross departmentally
- Focus on team and department growth and development
- Design, implement and monitor continuous improvement processes for the team
- Oversee overall productivity of department and workflow
- Be the primary point of contact for team of Associates and Team Leads
- Be comfortable speaking in front of groups of all sizes
- Lead teams through change and embrace continuous improvement
- Partner with Trainers and Team Leads to develop, maintain and apply learning tools
- Communicate feedback to better the operation and the employee experience
- Enforce safety guidelines, cleanliness and security standards
- Strong written and verbal communication; bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Designer apparel and accessories rental
Rent the Runway's mission is to power women to feel their best every day.
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
- Company wide events and outings - our team spirit is no joke - we know how to have fun!
- Flexible Work Policy: Hybrid Work - when our corporate employees return to the office post COVID they will have the option to work remotely 2-3 days a week, in accordance with Company policies.
Company Core Values
- Great ideas can come from anywhere.
- Opportunity is yours for the taking.
- Risk and failure are encouraged.
- Embrace and trust the RTR Family.