Data Analytics Engineer, Data Analytics & Infrastructure (remote Est)
Posted on 6/14/2022
Stamford, CT, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Engineering
- 5+ years of work experience in Software Engineering and development
- Expert knowledge in data modeling
- Solid experience with cloud/distributed data transformation technologies. (GCP/AWS)
- Strong knowledge of databases - Relational/No-SQL/Document
- Experience with Data Visualization tools - Tableau/Power BI/Looker
- Proficient in Python or Object-oriented programming
- Experience with designing and leading distributed data management and analytics infrastructure
- Oversee data quality, data accuracy and timeliness of business reporting systems
- Participate in cloud migration and modernizing current data systems
- Maintain and design early warning and analytics systems using innovative cloud data technologies
- Collaborate on building software that collects and queries data, while also composing queries for investigation purposes
- Diagnose and solve any issues within data infrastructure
- Effectively collaborate and engage in team efforts, working multi-functionally across the organization
Online travel platform
KAYAK wants to make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
- Social Life
- Flexible Hours and Happier Days
- Be Bold.
- Love Numbers.
- Win as One.