Sales Operations Analyst
Posted on 9/20/2022
- 1-4 years of experience involving sales operations, finance, or data analysis
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com (required)
- Salesforce Certifications are a plus
- Experience on a revenue-generating team
- Discretion with sensitive material and communications
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets capabilities, including but not limited to advanced formulas (lookups, index-match, etc), pivot tables, data analysis, and visualization
- Understanding of software/SaaS companies and principles (subscription mechanisms around churn, retention, etc…)
- Use Salesforce.com to run reports and create dashboards for key stakeholders
- Answer questions over Chatter in Salesforce.com to help resolve questions and issues from internal teams
- Generate and analyze data, metrics, and reports to deliver actionable insights to Business Development leadership, the executive team, and the Board of Directors
- Conduct analysis of sales, renewals, and client consumption data to improve sales cycles, renewals, win rates, and other critical metrics that drive improved sales performance
- Manage multiple priorities across the span of sales operations to support sales growth and retention
- Support Business Development leadership with strategic and tactical support requests
- Partner closely with our finance team to accurately and promptly verify sales data
- Verify contracts and customer information as needed for reporting
- Own weekly executive reporting to ensure clear communication on sales and account management team performance
- Own reporting used to drive day-to-day activities and priorities
- Partner with account management to drive reporting and other uses of data to enhance client management efforts
Policy and Market Intelligence
FiscalNote's mission is to empower people and organizations with the right information at the right time so that they can better navigate risk, opportunity and uncertainty. The company is building a data and insights platform.
- Health - The health of you and your family is important to us — so much so that we subsidize a large portion of healthcare premiums for not only you, but also your dependents. Our FSA allows you to shuttle tax-free dollars for out-of-pocket health care costs. An onsite gym greases the wheels for your workout needs.
- Paid Time Off - We recognize refreshed employees are productive employees. We do not put a number on the amount of days an employee can take off which allows them to take time away from work to recharge as they need it.
- Commuting - Travel to work can be expensive, so on top of contributing toward your commuting expenses – including garage parking and public transit – we offer a corporate bikeshare membership at a steep discount. We also allow employees with pricier commutes to dedicate pretax dollars toward their travel.
- Retirement - Your long term well-being is directly tied to your ability to save for the future. By offering a match on contributions you make to a company-sponsored 401(k), we make it hard not to think about the later years.
- Parental Leave - Building your family is just as important as building our business. We’re happy to empower our employees to spend time with their new little ones by providing 18 weeks of paid maternity and paternity leave after a year of service to the company.
Company Core Values
- Know your audience
- Find the truth
- Drive alignment
- Own the job
- Bias for action
- Level up
- Support the family