Federal Deployment Strategist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Washington, DC, USA
- Minimum 5-10+ years experience in an Army-focused technical sales or consulting role
- Proven track record closing high-value, multi-year deals (more than $10M)
- Prior experience with the Army as a civil servant (GS-13/14+), service member (O3/4+), or consultant
- Established relationships or connections within Army accounts
- Experience in AI/ML or with a highly technical product and team
- A strong desire to roll up your sleeves and help build a business in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
- Eligibility for a Secret security clearance is required; an active Top Secret clearance is strongly preferred
- Based in the National Capital Region, with the ability to work out of Scale's D.C. office 2-3 days a week
- Personality traits:
- Intellectually curious
- High velocity
- This role is eligible for commissions
- The base salary range for this full-time position in our hub locations of San Francisco, New York, Seattle and DC is $140,000.00 - $175,000.00. Compensation packages at Scale include base salary, equity, and benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position, determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, interview performance, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Scale employees are also granted Stock Options that are awarded upon board of director approval. You'll also receive benefits including, but not limited to: Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage, retirement benefits, a learning and development stipend, and generous PTO. Additionally, this role may be eligible for additional benefits such as a commuter stipend
- High-fidelity requirement and relationship mapping within target Army customer offices to identify opportunities for Scale's business and offerings
- Pursue those opportunities and provide input/feedback to our federal GTM strategy
- Accurately forecast and close high dollar-value opportunities
- Be involved in everything from writing RFPs to directly pitching key stakeholders on what Scale can offer
- Leverage technical teams and other key stakeholders across the executive level to help discuss emerging trends in AI/ML
- Partner with Scale SEs to deliver customer pilots according to requirements agreed by the customer
- Evangelize Scale and interact with federal customers at events
Data platform for AI
Scale AI's mission is to accelerate the development of AI applications.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and eligible family members through a variety of plan options.
- Easy to use 401(K) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. Scale’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.
- Wellness Fund - We care about the physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing of all Scaliens. Our $100/month wellness stipend can be used for gym memberships, acupuncture, meditation apps, and so much more.
- Virtual Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun virtual events. From trivia night to candle making, we ensure employees are fostering connections & building strong relationships.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is for Scaliens, so we offer a $500/year L&D stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Generous Paid Time Off - Enjoy time to travel or plan a staycation. We encourage employees to take time off to recharge and prevent burnout. We have a flexible PTO policy where each employee is afforded the flexibility to take planned time-off as needed.
- Commuter Benefits - Set aside pre-tax dollars to use on qualified transportation expenses to help ease your commute.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, and Scale understands the importance of having adequate leave policies in place to promote a healthy home and work life.
Company Core Values
- Earn customer love
- Intellectual rigor, open mind
- Ambition shapes reality
- Team flow
- Ownership is the job
- Run through walls
- Up the tempo
- Results speak loudest