Posted on 12/17/2022
Palo Alto, CA, USA
- A successful candidate will be able to interact effectively with a wide range of diverse individuals at many levels, possess excellent organizational skills and ability to work with complex calendar schedules
- Ability to handle sensitive business information with professionalism, confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Ability to anticipate needs, being proactive in problem solving
- Must be proficient in Google Suites, Zoom, & Slack
- Attention to details and digital & technical proficiency
- Strong organizational & problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Calm, positive, steadying presence with an ability to anticipate needsIntellectually curious, and highly empathetic assistant who is able to manage high-profile projects
- Provide administrative support to the Engineering team
- Assist with planning and execution of Engineering events
- Publish meeting notes and follow up on action items
- Monitor, track and report Engineering program effectiveness
- Review and report post-event/program/campaign data
- Support the planning and execution of events
- Develop an understanding of organization's major programs, services, events and products
- Demonstrated passion for continuous learning, improvement and sharing best practices
- Working closely with Executive Assistants with people information, records, and reporting
Earnin's mission is to build a financial system that works for people. The financial system doesn’t work for people. But Earnin does. Earnin is an app that lets people get paid as soon as they leave work, with no fees, interest, or hidden costs. App users can receive their money in their bank account instantly at little or no cost — as they operate on a pay what you choose model. All they need is a bank account and a job that provides direct deposit or uses electronic timesheets.
- Life in balance - Ten company holidays and flexible time off so you can rest and recharge when you need it most. With pay, no catch.
- Family matters - When your family grows, we want your focus on them. Our generous parental leave policy and wellness funds make it easy to put yourself and loved ones first.
- Learn & grow - A commitment to career development that includes regular training for team members and managers alike, 360 feedback, and an annual stipend for growth opportunities.
- Company culture - Employee Resource Groups provide growth opportunities and allow you to create the company *you* want to work at (more on that below).
- Health & wellness - Flexible healthcare options across medical, dental, and vision—and a free Employee Assistance program offering mental health resources and legal advice.
- Save & support - Includes Earnin’s 401(K) and FSA plans with tax advantages for retirement, healthcare, and dependent care expenses.
Company Core Values
- Ownership - We watch out for, think, and act on behalf of the entire organization.
- Speed - We work with urgency — because if you’re not moving forward, we’re not making change.
- Impact - Even if we disagree, we commit to working together to make every plan a success.
- Outstanding people - We work in a manner that makes us all proud: with high integrity and high standards.
- Curious truth-seeking - We’re driven to explore and understand how things really work. No egos allowed.
- Multi-level thinking - We’re as comfortable thinking strategically and conceptually as we are digging into the details.