Intern – Cybersecurity
Undergrad, Multiple Locations, Summer 2023
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Austin, TX, USA
- Design, enhance, and build Application Security Tools and Services
- Support Product development teams in writing secure code free of Application security vulnerabilities
- Security Use cases and develop code to execute multi-step security procedures
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS/MIS, Data Science, Cybersecurity, Business or a related field, graduating December 2023 or later
- Strong communications skills, specifically, the absence of repeated grammatical or typographical errors, clear and concise written and spoken communications, and communications that demonstrate professional judgment
- Proficiency in at least one programming language or technology including, but not limited, to Java, C/C++, C#, and Python
- Domain exposure of Cloud Security: AWS or Azure
- Experience with Linux, Windows, or Unix
- Exposure with Intrusion Detection open-source software (Bro IDS, Suricata, Snort, etc)
- Solid understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis
- Lead root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion
- Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases
- The ability to take on challenges and address problems head-on
- Strong ability to collaborate
- Highly driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and navigate through ambiguity
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.