Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
We’ve launched our journey towards becoming an increasingly digital organization leveraging the latest customer services technologies to decrease customer effort and increase efficiency. This is an excellent opportunity to come be a part of a transformation where you will feel your impact and help shape Axon’s future success in a very visible way.
As part of the Digital Customer Experience Team (DCX), you will develop, integrate and support business critical, customer facing applications built primarily on the Salesforce platform. This includes customer support, account management, community, ecommerce and training. You will be the recognized technical subject matter expert (SME) and work closely with business analysts and administrators on building new key features and fixing system issues for these customer platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Develop custom lightning components and applications on Salesforce Experience Cloud (Community Cloud) and Salesforce B2B Commerce.
- Build and maintain data integrations between Salesforce and other systems such as Cybersource, Vertex, Dynamics 365, Axon Academy LMS and other Axon SaaS applications. Integrate workflow processes with other business applications, including billing, shipping, inventory, and order fulfillment.
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of testing and production, including during the deployment and implementation of the code in production environments.
- Contribute thought leadership towards the long-term plan for customer digital experience development and presence, including standards, procedures, and guidelines, based on business goals and input from stakeholders. Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions affecting digitizing the customer experience.
- Create and maintain documentation for processes, guidelines, standard methodologies and communications.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS, CS, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing, and documenting technical solutions on the Salesforce platform. This includes but is not limited to Custom Objects/Fields, Apex, Triggers, Flows, Web Services, Visualforce, and Lightning Components / Lightning Web Components.
- Current Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Certification
- Prior project experience with CPQ related projects.
- Experience building integrations and understanding of common integration patterns (SSO, Rest, SOAP, etc.)
- Understanding of Salesforce development best practices and techniques.
- Eagerness and adaptability to deploy new technologies.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- Be a part of a company that is making a difference in the world
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 80,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 140,000 in the highest geographic market. The on-target earnings range for this role is between USD 90,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 170,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email [email protected]. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.