Posted on 11/12/2021
Houston, TX, USA
- 3+ years of industry experience working with and analyzing large data sets
- Experience in data analyses using SQL and at least one programming language (e.g. R, Python)
- Understanding of statistics and experience applying them to business problems
- Experience planning and executing analytical projects
- Be able to proactively manage prioritization of work and deliver work with great quality and influence the broader team in creating leverage
- Experience with Looker, Tableau or other business intelligence platforms
- Domain experience in product, marketing, growth, or other business analytics, compliance, risk areas
- Experience manipulating large amounts of structured and unstructured data
- Own a domain end-to-end, understand the business problems, define and monitor key metrics, identify opportunities and drive conversations around where to invest engineering resources
- Measure business performance, develop core metrics and create dashboards to track and understand them
- Identify data, metrics and analyses needs for business partners; Initiate, develop and maintain data pipelines and data models that powers dashboards and data products with outstanding craftsmanship
- Perform deep analyses and build models to understand customer behavior, and extract key insights that impact product decisions
- Perform analyses and build models to understand customer behavior, extracting key insights and communicating to stakeholders to impact product decisions
- Communicate the state of business, experiments results and recommendations to a broad team and senior leadership
- Data collection and analysis of blockchain activity to understand trading activity, incentives, and how USDC fits in to the broader crypto ecosystem
- Previous experience working with financial services data or crypto is a plus
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.