’s Vision AI technology provides its clients the ability to auto-measure their physical operations using their own IP cameras. There are over a billion IP cameras deployed in the world, and curbFlow’s mission is to convert them to more valuable, real-time measurement tools so they can collect business-critical data like pedestrian and vehicle counts for retail and QSR’s, guest tracing for commercial real estate, staff engagement in hospitality, and queue times and throughput for live entertainment, to name a few of our clients’ use cases.
Enterprise clients include Taco Bell/Yum Brands, NYC’s largest 7-11 franchisee, Goodwill, Brightline, Merlin Entertainments (owner of Legoland) and JBG Smith, developer of Amazon’s HQ2.
curbFlow is venture funded by General Catalyst and Initialized Capital.
Leadership & Culture
curbFlow is founded by a former Y Combinator founder with a meaningful exit under his belt. The company has operated as a distributed team since its founding in 2018 with team members living throughout North America, with hub offices in New York, Washington DC-area and Vancouver.
Up to now, Client Success and upselling existing clients has been executed by the CEO and Operations. Now that the new client roster is growing quickly, the Company needs a dedicated function and leader to manage existing and new clients and help the relationship grow. This first Senior CS manager will work 4-5 days/week from the Company’s Midtown Manhattan office and report to and work directly with the Founder & CEO.
Must Have’s for the Roile
- At least 4 years of enterprise Client Success relationship management
- Track record of minimal/zero client churn and meaningful relationship expansion
- Desire to learn and explain curbFlow’s expanding Vision AI product lineup to clients
- Fast technical learner, without needing to be an engineer
- Collaborative and instinctive team player, knowing when to pull in teammates to help close an opportunity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excited to work in the office daily with other teammates
The first sales hire at curbFlow will be an integral role at the company and have the first opportunity to manage the company’s largest enterprise opportunities.
Why bet on Computer Vision and curbFlow?
1. Huge industry hiding in plain sight: auto-measuring physical activity at scale
2. Large chasm between customer knowledge and market availability, i.e. customers don’t know what is available in the market
3. No clear leader; everyone is small and unbranded (i.e. no Amazon or Google in the room to compete with)
4. The tech is very modular, allowing curbFlow and its customers to invent whole new use cases on a regular basis
5. curbFlow has developed the tech and data pipelines over three years and invested several million dollars and is now ready to scale
6. curbFlow is already emerging as the market leader in auto-measuring with CV by working with customers like Merlin Entertainment, Taco Bell/Yum!, Goodwill, JBG Smith, City of Washington DC and Brightline to name a few.