Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Canada • Remote in USA • Remote
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience developing C/C++ and/or Rust applications
- Strong debugging and optimization skills in a multi-threaded environment
- Experience with memory and performance optimizations tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven record of finishing projects where the work spans several months
- Ability to quickly learn and be effective with a large code base
- Work cooperatively with other Mozillians to identify and correct issues, and ask for help as needed
- Write high-quality, performant, open source, and standards compliant code
- Develop innovative layout, graphics, and user interaction techniques, algorithms and tools to maximize the rendering quality and performance of Firefox
- Participate in regular code reviews, team meetings and long-term planning
- Help triage and test bugs, taking the initiative to drill down to root causes and explore potential solutions
- Familiarity with Android application programming, profiling and debugging
- Experience with GPU and CPU optimizations and architecture
- Experience participating in and contributing to open source projects
Internet Technology Company
Mozilla's mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. The company is building internet infrastructure including Firefox, it's premier browser.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance.
- Financial & Retirement.
- 401k Plan
- Family & Parenting.
- Work From Home.
- Vacation & Time Off.
- Perks & Discounts. Free Lunch or Snacks.
- Critical thinking
- Reasoned argument
- Shared knowledge
- Verifiable facts