Staff Product Designer - Design Systems
Posted on 6/21/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Experience working as an IC Designer on multiple products combined with 2-3 years of experience leading and building design systems
- A body of work to showcase the design systems that you built. Examples of products that were built leveraging the system(s)
- Demonstrate a high bar of quality in both interaction & visual design and strong technical skills. Knowledgeable about new technologies and processes within the field of design, WCAG requirements, Android, and iOS guidelines
- Track-record of success working with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders and partners
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences across the organization
- Experience in evangelizing consumer-centered thinking across all levels, creating a vision, and aligning teams to execute it
- Develop the vision and framework for executing a scalable design system for multiple web and mobile products
- Proactively partner with Designers, Engineers, and product teams in understanding key needs, prioritizing and sequencing development, and defining roadmaps
- Enable teams to build products without friction through detailed documentation of guidelines, recommendations, and processes
- Lead the education, conversation, and adoption of the design system across the enterprise while testing, measuring, and iterating on its components
- Coach and mentor a team of 1-2 designers, providing consistent feedback and growth opportunities
- Prioritize and incorporate accessibility into the process early on
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)