Credit Portfolio Management MBA Intern
Posted on 1/24/2023
Towson, MD, USA
- Quick learner
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- "Can-do" attitude and ability to think creatively / challenge assumptions
- Team player
- Comfort in working cross-functionally with all levels of seniority
- Ability to work independently but know the right time to ask for help
- Concentration in strategy, finance, and/or analytics preferred
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Must currently be pursuing an MBA from an accredited college or university
- This is a Summer 2023 Internship program. Spring and Fall 2023 internships are not available
- Must be returning to school in the Fall of 2023
- Must reside in the U.S. during the Summer internship program
- Must be able to obtain authorization to work in the U.S. for the summer
- Ability to think strategically and identify new potential business growth and optimization opportunities
- Ability to create and execute tactical plans necessary to evaluate, define, and confirm impact of potential opportunities
- Ability to create effective presentation materials that summarizes opportunities identified and analysis completed
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
Company Core Values
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.