Devops Cloud Intern
Posted on 4/4/2023
Orlando, FL, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited educational institution
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python,YML, BASH, Ruby, or Perl
- Experience with AWS and / or Azure
- Basic understanding of configuration management with Ansible (Preferred), Chef, Puppet, or any other configuration management tool
- Experience with version control using GitLab, or GitHub
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment concepts
- Ability to telecommute
- US Citizenship is required
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Previous experience with software or infrastructure development in a public or private cloud setting
- Experience with Google Cloud
- Experience working as a member of a remote team
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.