6 month growth↓ -6%
1 year growth↓ -13%
2 year growth↑ 5%
- 1-2 years experience as a product designer
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Portfolio demonstrating skills on previous projects
- Intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Understand user and business needs
- Conduct research and analysis
- Define user experience and visual design
- Give and solicit feedback
- Produce detailed specs and collaborate with engineers
- Passion for solving real-world problems
- Insatiable intellectual curiosity
Who We Are
PathAI is on a mission to improve patient outcomes with AI-powered pathology by transforming traditional pathology methods into powerful, new technologies. These innovations in pathology can help accelerate drug development, improve confidence in the accuracy of diagnosis, and get life-saving therapies to patients more quickly. We have some unique and important design challenges to solve, and recognize that design and UX will ultimately be critical to everything we’re doing. We’re looking for a product designer to join our team and help solve some of these challenges. If you’re right for PathAI, you’ll flex all your design muscles:
Where You Fit
- Join a small, dynamic team of designers with an opportunity to grow your career
- Be at the forefront of defining multiple product experiences across different business verticals
- Flex your visual design chops and make our product the leader in the space
- Work with smart people who are passionate about solving hard problems
What You’ll Do
- Understand user needs and business needs, and work with your team in determining opportunities as well as hypotheses for solutions.
- Use basic research techniques, competitive analysis, and data to advise strategic and tactical design decisions.
- Define the user experience and visual design of your solutions from conception through shipping and beyond
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually strive to improve quality and craftsmanship.
- Produce detailed specs for your interaction models and UI and collaborate with engineers to communicate your thinking.
What You Bring
- Gumption. We’re looking for an entry level product designer with 1-2 years experience.
- Passion. You’re interested in solving problems that result in real world impact
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field like HCI, graphic design, industrial design, or social sciences like sociology and psychology
- A portfolio of work demonstrating your skills on at least a couple of previous projects.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space
We Want To Hear From You
At PathAI, we are looking for individuals who are team players, are willing to do the work no matter how big or small it may be, and who are passionate about everything they do. If this sounds like you, even if you may not match the job description to a tee, we encourage you to apply. You could be exactly what we’re looking for.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications — that’s all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don’t tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.